Monday, June 14, 2010

A Raspberry For The Baby


Okay, so this picture might need some clarification. We’ve been trying to explain about a new baby brother for Sophie being in Mommy’s tummy. Yeah, she just thinks I have a “nummy ache” and rubs my belly. But today, as I’m laying on the floor, Joe starts talking to my stomach. After staring at him strangely for a while, Sophie starts imitating him and speaking to Mommy’s belly. Then Joe gives it a kiss. And Sophie gives it the wettest kiss ever. Okay, that’s when I started laughing…which just made Sophia do it more. The kisses morphed into raspberries and Sophia made the loudest, longest raspberry either Joe or I have ever heard. It sounded like a large man who ate a family sized can of beans. It was just too amazing. I was crying, Joe was crying and Sophie just kept running around trying to do it again and again to both our stomachs to get us to laugh some more.

No comments: